Fleet Branding Gives Your Brand the Biggest Advertising Bang for Your Buck!
Car wraps seemed like a “strange” idea a few years ago. However, more and more companies are taking advantage of this amazingly affordable and effective advertising solution. Fleet Branding or car wraps are essentially moving billboards, in fact it is even better than a billboard because it is in peoples direct line of sight. Think of fleet branding as an advertising force multiplier.
Unlike a television or internet stream, you can’t change the channel, it is right “in your face”! When your fleet vehicles are in traffic the drivers around you are going to see you – there is no avoiding it.
[images-comparison image_1=”https://www.aandmgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/fleet-branding-mesa-chandler-gilbert-queen-creek-tempe-phoenix.jpg” image_2=”https://www.aandmgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/fleet-branding-mesa-phoenix.jpg”]
Reasons Why to Wrap Your Automotive Fleet
– 30,000 to 80,000 impressions a day
– Average Americans travel 302 miles in 7-days
– 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base their buying decisions based on ads they see
– Fleet Branding boosts name recognition 15x greater than other advertising media
– Federal Highway Administration forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household
3M Certified Installers
Avery Dennison Certified
Your Investment Will Pay Off!
By investing your advertising dollars in vehicle wraps, you will generate the following:
While servicing a home in a neighborhood a professional vehicle will generate new leads
Big name companies like McDonalds, Coke, and Wal-Mart seem to be everywhere. Make it easy for potential customers to identify you for a fraction of the cost
- Great return on investment:
Start receiving calls as soon as you drive off. More exposure equals more sales.
Our team of specialists will create a design that buys a place in customer’s minds. This is called branding and it’s the most important thing you can do for your business.